Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Long Time

It has been a long time since I have posted. So much has changed, yet much has stayed the same too. I now have 2 beautiful children. When I last posted I was pregnant with my baby girl. Its almost been 2 years. I am always amazed at how fast time flies. I will update all of the photos when I get home. For now, I am happily enjoying the Florida warmth at my in-laws home in Debary, for some pre-thanksgiving family time. It was a wonderful stay.
Bill now works for an airline, so visiting family is now much easier to do. I am now the director of one of our local jenny centers. That has changed too- Jenny Craig is now jenny. But just as things change, many things stay the same also.... such as how much I absolutely adore my family. Caleb is now in kindergarten and there are always new and exciting things going on. I will post again soon, and keep you all up to date. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment