Monday, August 24, 2009

Blessings & Challenges

Wow, I am finally blogging. I have been meaning to jump on the blogging band wagon for a while. Afterall, anyone who knows me knows I have a lot to say about a lot of things. Tonight, I would just like to talk about my amazing life. Its so simple, some might say boring, but I absolutely treasure every moment.
Bill, my husband, my best friend, love of my life. He would be embarassed to know that I am writing about him now. He is my rock, and while we have gone through many challenges in our close to 6 years of marriage, every challenge has somehow turned into a blessing. I look forward to more challenges and blessings in our journey through life together.
Caleb, my amazing and full of life 3 year old little boy. I cannot remember what my life was like without him. I love being your mama, little man. I look forward to watching him grow up, not too quickly though. I want to cherish every moment, every word, every smile, I wish I could box it up.
Madison, my sweet unborn little girl. Growing inside of me right now. Everytime I feel you move, I smile, because you are such a blessing. While you came as a surprise to your mommy and daddy, we are so happy that you are on your way. I cannot wait to hold you , and kiss you and watch you grow, just like we are doing with your big brother. 20 weeks to go!
To the rest of my family and friends.... I love you all, I don't know where I would be without the love and support I get from you all daily. I thank God every day for giving me such a wonderful family, and such great friends. I hope that I am a portion of the blessing to you all that you all are to me.
With all of that said, I hope that you all do not grow tired of my ramblings, I hope to get Bill to ramble on here from time to time. Feel free to post your thoughts and comments. I would love to hear from you all. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. hooray! so glad that you have this, such a great way to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying it so far. I am viewing it as somewhat of a creative outlet. It is a great way to keep in touch too. Thanks for inspiring me. I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete