Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Great News Today!

We received some great news today! Thank God! Bill will be starting training in his new job on Monday. That will ironically enough put him back to work in just one month, amazing with the current economy if you ask me. It makes me truly think about those who have been looking for work much longer than Bill has been.
I caught Bill trying to think of all of the worst case scenarios tonight, and stopped him in his tracks. I don't know what it is about Bill and I but we always seem to be waiting for the other shoe to drop, we never just trust that all is going to work out the way we hope it will or the way we want it to. This time I decided right from the beginning that I am going to put my trust in God, and trust that all of the right doors would open up. The way I see it is if it is God's will it will work out for the best. Because He (God) knows a heck of a lot better than we do about what is good for us, and what we need. In the mean time, I am staying positive about this new development. Keeping Bill that way is going to be my biggest challenge. So if anyone who may be reading this has any ideas on how to help me keep Bill from thinking negatively, let me know. If you have any positive encouragement I can pass along to him, I would love to have you post it. It would be such a blessing to me and him.
And for those of you out there, who haven't been as lucky in your job search as Bill has been, I wish you all the best of luck and you will be in my prayers.
That is all I have to report for now. More to come, plenty more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment