Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Friends

This past month my world has been shaken by many things of which I won't go into details, but I do want to take a minute to write about some people who mean the world to me..... My friends. I had always prayed that in my adulthood that I would have a group of women that I could lean on in times of adversity, who would be my strength when I was feeling week. Let me just say, God has been faithful. Every time I am around these women I am blessed, encouraged, and challenged to be a better person. I hope that I have shown them as much love and acceptance as they have shown me in the short time that I have known them. I continue to thank God for my friends and pray for them every day. I love you girls, never change! If you are reading this you know who you are.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that I can't be around you these days, but I do love you!!!

    ReplyDelete